Tennessee @ Baltimore, the Macro Level Review
Final Score: Tennessee 28 Baltimore 12
The Football Scout 365 macro-level review provides a 1000 foot view of the game.
- The Ravens came into this game as the number one seed vs. the Titans who entered the playoffs as the number 6 seed.
- Ravens have gone 3.5 months without a loss until this game.
- Baltimore had three turnovers (two picks and one fumble). Two turnovers led to 14 points for Tennessee.
- The Ravens were perfect all season long on 4th down, and one plays attempted until this game (0-2). Both happened early in the game at critical moments.
- The Ravens fell behind early 14-0. They fell behind double digits in all three of their regular-season losses.
- Baltimore receivers combined for six dropped passes.
- Tennessee sacked Jackson 4 times.
- The Tennessee defense forced Jackson into attempting 59 passes. Baltimore rushed the football 29 times.
- Tennessee was able to limit Baltimore’s big plays from amounting to points.
- Derrick Henry followed up his 182-yard performance from a week ago vs. the Patriots with a 195 yard game against the Ravens.
- Tannehill only threw 14 times, completing 7 with 2 TDs.
Inside the numbers, Baltimore's Offensive Efficiency vs. Tennessee’s Defensive Efficiency Heading into this game.
Inside the numbers, Tennessee's Offensive Efficiency vs. Baltimore’s Defensive Efficiency heading into this game.