NFL: Seattle @ Green Bay, the Macro Level Review
Final Score: Green Bay 28 Seattle 23
The Football Scout 365 macro-level review provides a 1000 foot view of the game.
- The Packers defense stole the show sacking Russell Wilson 5 times and stopping the Seahawks on what would be their final opportunity to win the game with 3:00 mins to go in the game.
- Seattle would get two sacks on Rodgers.
- Neither team turned the ball over.
- Green Bay racked up 2 TFL’s
- Seattle was able to earn 3 TFL’s.
- Russell Wilson compiled 277 yards on 21-32 passing and 1 TD.
Wilson rushed for an additional 46 yards.
- Aaron Rodgers compiled 243 yards on 16-27, passing with 2 TDs.
- Seattle ran 60 total plays to Green Bay’s 59.
- Seattle converted 3-9 on third downs.
- Green Bay converted 9-14 third-down opportunities.
- Aaron Jones rushed for 62 yards on 21 carries and scored 2 TDs.
- Devante Adams caught eight passes on 11 targets for 160 yards and 2 TD’s while averaging 20 yards per catch.
- Two plays decided the game late after Seattle fought back to within one score. Play 1: With 2:19 to, Rodgers from his own 22-yard line on 3rd and eight hits Adams vs one high man to man look from the inside slot on a deep fade. Three plays later the Packers faced 3rd and 9 from the Seattle 45.
- Pay 2: Same drive with only 2:00 mins remaining Rodgers hits Graham for another conversion on 3rd down and 9. The Seahawks show man one high again with the safety keying Adams leaving Jimmy Graham one on one on a crossing route with a rub.
- The packers are 9-1 this season in one-score games.
Inside the numbers, Seattle Offensive Efficiency vs. Green Bay Defensive Efficiency Heading into this game.
Inside the numbers, Green Bay Offensive Efficiency vs. Seattle Defensive Efficiency heading into this game.